US Resources, Inc. (USR) was founded in 1990 by Victor Kellan and Spencer Copland who still manage and operate the company today. The original name of the company was LAN Solutions, Inc. and it was started out of one of our houses. As a small company, our focus was providing on-site maintenance and integration services. While our offerings and name have changed over the years, we have never wavered from the basic philosophy of providing customized services to support our client’s requirements and compliment their internal capabilities. For nearly three decades USR has combined a highly experienced and motivated professional staff; flexible service offerings for long-term engagements, and innovative technologies that improve productivity to ensure that USR is the first choice for delivering IT support management and security services.
Executives are looking for “partners” (not just a bunch of vendors) to take over management of their IT infrastructure. Here is what they are telling us they want in a Managed Services Provider:
- Agility: A Managed Service Provider that can move fast when they need to go quickly and change direction if needed.
- Customization: An MSP that can provide end-to- end services to meet their specific requirements, so they do not have to manage dozens of vendors.
- IT Skills: A professional, well-trained, competent IT staff that can be trusted using proven processes and advanced IT toolsets.
- Leadership and Advisory Services from the same Managed Service Provider that provides patching and upgrades, leadership that can participate in Board level meetings to connect business goals and objectives with IT strategy and tactics.
- Experience: A record of past performance, competency, and satisfied clients.
- Customer Service: A principal component of their business model.
USR provides “proactive” Managed IT Services by designing, implementing, operating, managing and monitoring all types of IT networks, devices, and users. For a fixed monthly fee, we provide Managed IT Services like mobile device management, storage and cloud solutions, VoIP services, on-site support, 24×7 Help Desk Services, Complete IT Security, dedicated support and more.
Why Historical Landmarks and Estates?
USR was fortunate to be awarded a Network Management and Security Monitoring Contract with a prominent Historical Site. While supporting this contract USR realized that Historical Sites have a complex IT environment that supports extended hours of operations with a limited staff. USR’s unique combination of service offerings, customized solutions, and 24x7 responsive support were an ideal for satisfying their support needs. Our success with our first historical site has led to earning the business of others similar sites allowing USR to develop an understanding of the business, network, security, and support challenges of the historical site industry.
The Top 5 Reasons Why US Historical Landmarks and Estates Want To Work With US Resources, Inc.
- We Specialize in Working with US Historical Sites. USR understands the unique IT Challenges facing Historical Sites. Historical Sites have a complex IT infrastructure including general office applications, point-of-sale systems, food service, ticketing and membership systems, physical security support, cyber security concerns, visitor wireless access support, large data backup requirements and overall business continuity. These facilities are open for visitors and functions seven days a week and Internal IT resources are stretched thin supporting these complex environments over extended operating hours.
- One Consistent Support Team. USR assists from vision to design and planning, to product specification through pricing and acquisition, to installation, implementation, documentation and product management, to post-project support of you and your users. Our clients also benefit from our very low staff turnover with employee retention at an average of over 12 years. This allows our client’s to have one consistent team that understands your environment.
- Flexible, Tailored-To-Your-Needs Support and Security Options. USR will customize a support plan to help manage your environment. We provide our customers with a variety of managed support options ranging from back-end maintenance and monitoring to end-user support and ticketing. We offer 24x7 comprehensive security options and advanced end-point protection as well as life-cycle management services. USR has successfully provided support services for over 28 years and will create a solution specifically for you and your team.
- USR Is Here For the Long-Run. Just like your landmarks have been here for perpetuity, USR has been delivering responsive IT Support Services for over 28 years. Our clients value the stability and reliability of working with an established partner, which results in our average client retention rate of 10+ years.
- EUSR Owned And Operated Network Operations Center. USR’s Network Operations Center is located in Vienna, Virginia and is responsible for managing all client service and support activity. USR’s contracts include 24x7 support options and 15 minute guaranteed response. Our clients can count on responsive service from our company owned and operated operations center.