US Resources will help you save time and money
US Resources provides highly responsive and cost effective Human Resource Support Services that can be customized to compliment or replace existing internal capabilities. We offer the finest personnel services in the industry by providing contract, temporary-to-permanent and permanent staffing professionals. We represent the best the industry has to offer: outstanding, experienced consultants; high-quality candidates; and innovative staffing solutions.
Contract Labor – Whether your company is looking for a short-term or long-term consulting need, hiring temporary staff through US Resources is very simple process.
- Since all consultants are employees or contractors of US Resources, we take care of all payroll, taxes, workers compensation, unemployment insurance, etc. that is necessary.
- Our clients simply pay an agreed upon hourly rate.
- All contract consultants are directly responsible for assignments as stipulated by the clients chosen management staff.
- Clients are billed bi-weekly based on time sheets signed and approved by the authorized client supervisor.
- Clients can designate a desired contract length or may choose to work on an open- ended agreement after a minimum contract period.
Temporary-to-Permanent Placements – US resources offers the flexibility to arrange temporary-to-permanent placements under a variety of plans.
- 120 business days
- No additional fees
- Additional terms offered for multiple & exclusive engagements
Permanent Placements – US Resources can locate, screen and place employees for immediate permanent placement to the client.
- Permanent placements come with a standard two-month guarantee.
- 25% placement fee
- Flexible fees offered for multiple & exclusive engagements
Whether you require a minor augmentation to your existing staff or a complete staffing solution for a complex project deployment, US Resources has highly flexible programs that can be customized to support both large and small requirements. Just another reason why we are the source in human resources.
Contact Us to learn more.